Production Manager 8/15/18 (Position Filled)
A small but mighty design and manufacturing company is seeking a full-time Production Manager to join our team located in downtown Phoenix. The successful candidate will be a positive leader and with a proven track record of training, developing, motivating, and coaching team members to partner together to achieve individual and business goals; while creating a culture of trust and engagement. The Production Manager will provide front-line leadership and directs manufacturing operations through development, execution, and improvement of lean strategies to exceed in People, Safety, Quality, Productivity, Delivery, and Accountability. The position will require you to work closely with the sales team for estimating and bidding projects.
SKILLS/ QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED (but not limited to):
- 5+ years of experience in manufacturing operations and management with staff development preferred
- 6+ years of advanced in-depth knowledge and application of Metal Fabrication Knowledge and application
- Technology driven
- Skilled in designing and implementing operational improvement strategies for safety, cost, quality, training, inventory, and innovation
- Must be skilled in analyzing rough and CAD drawings
- Effective communication skills a must
- Problem Solver
- Strong Leadership and Organizational Skills a must
- Confidentiality a must
- Team Player to the core
- Job costing implementation
Base Pay: Depends on Experience
A fantastic work ethic.
Willingness to cross train with other departments to help out when needed.
Must be able to work independently or with a team.
Fork lift experience a plus
-Position available immediately
-Full Benefits Available
-Email resume with pay expectation
-Pay depends on experience
-We work 4 tens, Monday thru Thursday
-Our shop is close to the ballpark in downtown Phoenix
-Must Pass A Drug Test
REQUIREMENT: Please email us with your resume along with your pay expectation. You will not get a response if these requirement are not met. Thank you in advance for your interest!
Email to [email protected]